To help us raise money to improve our facilities we run a 200 Club – a great way for you to help your Club yet also have the chance of winning a substantial amount of cash. All you have to do is purchase a number (which we will allocate) at a cost of £3 per month. This will be entered into a monthly draw where 50% of the monthly income will be given out as prizes.
The more people who buy a subscription – the higher the prize money!
Interested? Please complete an application form available from the Pavilion, set up a standing order and when we receive your first payment you will be allocated a number(s) and placed in the monthly draw.
Rules of the 200 Club:
- The 200 Club will operate as a Small Society Lottery as defined by the Gambling Act 2005.
- The 200 Club will be open to all members and their families.
- Participants must be over 16.
- The cost of numbers entered into the monthly draw will be £3 each. You will be allocated one
number between 1 and 200.
- Payment must be received on or before the first day of the month in which the draw is taking
- Members may purchase one or more numbers. There will be no limit on the amount purchased.
- 50% of all income after any expenses will be paid out in prize money. The prizes will be
dependent on the number of participants and allocated by the Cricket Club Committee.
- A draw will be made every month at the Cricket Club Committee meeting by the Club
Chairman. Winners will be advertised on the Club Facebook page.
- Payments made via monthly standing order or annual BACS/cheque. One months written
notice is required for cancellation.
- The 200 Club will be run by the General Committee whose decision is final incase of any
- Registers will be kept recording the name, address and email of each member, the number
allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to to have left the 200 Club if his or her
renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month and their number(s)
- If a winner cannot be contacted , the winnings will be placed in the Cricket Club funds after 3
- The Cricket Club Committee reserves the right to alter the rules of the 200 Club as necessary
and participants will be notified of any changes.