Membership & Subscriptions
To register or renew your membership, please CLICK HERE.
Players’ subscriptions are the main source of income and are vital to enable the Club to operate. It is incumbent on every member to honour his/her financial obligation at the start of each season. Membership also provides you with insurance when you play and entitles you to use the bar in the clubhouse. Members subscriptions for 2020 remain unchanged as follows:
- Full Playing Senior Member (Male): £90.00 if paid by 30th April 2020, otherwise £100
- Full Playing Senior Member (Female): £45.00
- Occasional Senior Playing Member: £30 which covers 6 matches – if you play 7 matches or more then an additional £60 is due to upgrade to a Full Playing membership.
- Student Member (in receipt of full time 18+ education): £45.00
- Junior Member (Under 18 years of age at the beginning of the current school year): £35.00 which includes social membership for parents/guardians. Coaching fees are not included (see below)
- Family Membership (for 2 or more junior members includes social membership for parents/guardians): £60.00
- Alternative Family Membership: The same as the Family Membership but with one parent as an “Occasional Senior Playing Member”, covering up to 6 matches as above. £80.00
- Social Member: £10.00 (includes partner)
- Vice Presidents: £50.00 (minimum please)
Coaching – £2 per player per session for all colts (no pre-payment option available this season)
**We will keep an attendance register at each session for safe-guarding purposes. All colts MUST register first before joining the coaching session, and receive an ink stamp on their hand as proof of registration**
5.30pm to 6.45pm U10s, U11s and U13 Girls
6.30pm to 7.45pm U15 Girls and Ladies
5.30pm to 6.30pm U13s to U19s (players can choose to join senior team training after this if they wish)
6.00pm – 8.00pm. Senior team coaching (included in membership fee)
6.00pm – 7.15pm All ages. Club night. Cricket skills in groups. Bar and kitchen open for whole family.
Match Fees – All senior league, cup and friendly matches: £5 including tea. Midweek cup and 20/20 matches: £2
Senior player subscriptions include free coaching sessions on Wednesdays at 6.30pm. Ladies team training is on Monday evenings 6.30pm to 8pm.
Colts (juniors) training sessions are £2 per session per player. To save you money and to save is administration, we encourage you to pay a one-off fee for each colts session as follows:
Monday evenings: One-off of £20 per player to cover whole season
Wednesdays evenings: One-off of £20 per player to cover whole season
Friday evenings: One-off of £20 per player to cover whole season
For any queries relating to memberships, please use the contact form by clicking HERE